Queensland Beekeepers’ Association Annual Conference
will be held on Thursday 29th and Friday 30th June 2017
with a FIELD DAY on Saturday 1st July 2017
Gympie Showgrounds, “The Pavilion”, 77 Exhibition Road, Gympie (map)
The Qld Beekeepers Association Wide Bay Branch will be hosting this year’s Conference and Field Day
- Professor Stephen Martin, Chair in Animal Ecology at University in Salford, Manchester, England.
- Dr Mark Goodwin, Principal Honeybee Scientist at Plant and Food Research, New Zealand.
(1) pdf version – please print this form, complete registration information and forward by email (preferred) or by post to QBA Secretary, Elise Whittaker. Details are at the bottom of the form
(2) docx version – this form allows your information to be completed while viewed on your computer. When completed please print and forward by email (preferably) or by post to QBA Secretary, Elise Whittaker. Details are at the bottom of the form
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONFERENCE DINNER – QBA advises that this Dinner is now fully booked and no further bookings are able to be made. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
EARLY REGISTRATION FORM is no longer available. This was available up to 9th June only
Details of the Honey Competition and Cooking Competition are now available here.
The Conference Agenda is available here.
FIELD DAY – See full FLYER below
This yea’s Field Day will be held at the Gympie Showgrounds on Saturday 1st July, 9am – 3pm
Full details of the day are available here.
The flyer can also be viewed below (after the Accommodation information.)
Accommodation choices – visit web site Destination Gympie Region
Some options include: Cottages, Units, Motels, Caravan Park
- Fox Glenn Motor Inn, 30 Nicholas Road, Gympie (Motel rooms & 2 bedroom units)
- Mary River Motor Inn, Crn Oak Street & Bruce Highway, Gympie
- Great Eastern Motor Inn, 27 Geordie Road, Gympie
- Shady Rest Motel, 27 Violet Street, Gympie
- Gympie Nationwide Motel, 8 Chatsworth Road, Gympie
- Gympie Muster Inn, 21 Wickham Street (Bruce Highway), Gympie
- Caravans are welcome at $24.00 per site per night. If bringing a caravan, please contact QBA Secretary Elsie (07 3466 3542 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
FIELD DAY FLYER